Jayden

This blog tells the story of Jayden Rhoades. Jayden was born January 17, 2005 and is only beginning his journey through life.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Tired

I'm exhausted. Jayden is a handful. Keeping up with him gets so difficult. He doesn't sleep that much - especially for a baby. Just yesterday, someone said, "Nine months. So he's just eating, sleeping, and using the bathroom?" Oh, no. We have to hog-tie so he'll eat. Changing his diaper is a wrestling match. According to the books, he should be sleeping about 6-7 hours more everyday than he does.

I love him so much. When he gives me a little smile or giggle, I forget that I'm a walking zombie because of the frustration of his schedule. I love to watch him learn new things, but he does that so quickly. He looks at something for a minute, turns it over, and then figures out how to open it, play with it, etc. Then he's off to the next task.

Right now, he's playing in my day planner, which will mean a disaster. It's just that he's done looking at the picture of himself sitting on my desk. So he's just opening and closing the planner and then turning a couple of pages. Oh, well, maybe it'll teach him organization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home