Jayden

This blog tells the story of Jayden Rhoades. Jayden was born January 17, 2005 and is only beginning his journey through life.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

What's in that little head?

Jayden's getting 2 more teeth! These grueling nights are wearing on me. I feel like the walking dead today. Brian stayed up with him until 2 last night so I could get a couple of hours of sleep. Then I got up with him starting at about 2:15.

At one point, I made a pallet on the floor and put him down with me. He stood up with his eyes closed. He would put his feet shoulder-width apart, bounce between them like a Sumo wrestler, grin, shake his head, and lie back down. He did that about 10 times before I started rocking him so that he would go back to sleep.

He never got to sleep hard, and he got up at 7:00. He had an hour nap this morning, but he did go to bed early. We usually have 2 or 3 bad nights per tooth, so I'm hoping we're not in for 6 bad nights! I think I'll cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home