Jayden

This blog tells the story of Jayden Rhoades. Jayden was born January 17, 2005 and is only beginning his journey through life.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Jaydens Everywhere

Wednesday was a nice day, so we went to the park. Jayden had a good time playing on everything. He'll even go down the slide by himself now, which makes him think he's so cool. Anyway, when he was playing, I said, "Jayden, come here."

He started toddling over, and this little girl about 3 came, too. Her mom started laughing and said her name's Jayden, too. Then we went to Pizza Inn tonight, and the boys at the next 2 booths both were named Jayden! Brian said, "Great. He's going to have 18 friends named Jayden."

I said, "sorry son. If I'd known, I would have named you Igor."

Anyway, Brian's parents called Wednesday night and wanted to know if we wanted to go to their house for Easter. Apparently Heather and Jeff went to Las Vegas and sent Gavin and Logan to Brian's parents for a mini-vacation. So we're going there Friday.

I got stuff for Easter baskets for Gavin and Logan because I didn't know what they'd have. I'm sure Brian's parents got them a basket, but I can't take Jayden's basket and not give them anything. I also got some plastic eggs and candy to go in them. Jackie got some regular eggs, and the boys are going to dye them Saturday. I got some cardboard to make these little bunny ear headbands with the boys. I figure it will be something to keep them occupied Saturday afternoon.

We got Jayden's Easter outfit tonight. I tried to find a link to it, but I don't see it online. It's a lime green sweater with a white shirt underneath. It has navy slacks to go with it, and we got him a pair of navy shoes. He'll be stylin', of course. It's similar to this outfit.

He's hit a growth spurt. He's grown about 2-3 inches in the last couple of weeks. Some of his pants that were too long are just the right size now. Plus, he's lanky and like a little monkey trying to wrap his arms around us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home