Jayden

This blog tells the story of Jayden Rhoades. Jayden was born January 17, 2005 and is only beginning his journey through life.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Am I A Good Mommy?

Nobody really prepared me for all the questions that would come with being a Mommy. I look at Jayden everyday and wonder whether or not I'm good enough for him.

I got up late today. I was sick during the night and up for an hour, so when 5:00 rolled around, I wasn't ready to get up. I slept until 6:45. Now Jayden is up in the kitchen playing with Brian. There's no way I'll get enough work done. Then I'll try to work while Jayden's up, and he'll cling to me. Then I'll start questioning myself all over again. Working at home is difficult, but they don't tell you that. It's hard because there's so much guilt. I hope I'm making good decisions for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home