Jayden

This blog tells the story of Jayden Rhoades. Jayden was born January 17, 2005 and is only beginning his journey through life.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

What's wrong with my nose?

Jayden's had what I think is a summer cold. His little nose looks terrible. He's not congested or anything. It's just his nose. It's actually started bleeding now from being so raw. He cries so hard when we try to clean it, and I feel so bad for him.

He went to bed really early tonight. I'm not sure why, but he wanted to go to sleep about 7:45, so we let him. He was wandering around in circles, rubbing his eyes. I think he may be getting teeth. (You'd think he has them all already, but he only has 12 of them. Twenty more to go!)

He has a pediatrician's appointment tomorrow morning. It's for a well-baby check-up, but we'll ask about the nose while we're there. I'm curious to see if he's grown any because I don't think he's gained much weight. Other than that, I think he has a shot or two to get, and that's always fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home