Jayden

This blog tells the story of Jayden Rhoades. Jayden was born January 17, 2005 and is only beginning his journey through life.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

"Whoo" "Whoo" and "I Wub You"

Jayden has learned to make an owl sound. It's really cute. He's just been walking around making his mouth into a little circle and saying "whoo!" He likes to do the circle with his mouth. It's cute to watch him try to imitate the way our mouths move to say things.

When Brian was leaving for work yesterday, he waved bye to Jayden, and Jayden said, "I wub you." Of course, Brian thought that was wonderful. We weren't sure what he was saying because Jayden babbles so much, but later I said, "Jayden, I love you." He looked up and said, "I wub you." I don't think he knows what it means, but he gets that he should say it back and that we say it when we're leaving. It warms our hearts, so it works for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home